July 6th, 2020
We have now fully re-opened PWT Corporate Wear and are now taking orders.
I understand that you will be apprehensive about how our business will operate in these new and challenging times. I hope that by setting out our COVID-19 procedures you will feel more secure about placing an order with us.
Our customers have always been and will continue to be our number one priority.
We have completed a full risk assessment and have implemented the following:
- Our office-based employees are currently working from home and only one member of staff is going into the office to complete tasks that are not possible from home.
- We are not arranging any face-to-face meetings with customers and are instead arranging video calls with clients. Where we do need to meet with a customer, all social-distancing measures are followed.
- Hand-sanitising facilities are available in our office.
- Social distancing is in effect throughout the factory floor with a one-way system in effect.
- Hand-sanitising facilities are available at various points and each staff member has their own personal hand sanitiser.
- Machinery is being cleaned thoroughly every day.
- Face masks and gloves are provided to every member of staff.
- Members of the public and delivery drivers are not allowed access to the factory, with deliveries being dropped off and picked up in the car park to restrict access.
- Our suppliers are following all government advice relevant to their location, including social distancing, increased hygiene and more thorough cleaning.
- The driver will maintain a 2-metre distance and place the parcel at your doorway.
- As proof of delivery, the driver will take a photo of the parcel, with the door open (you are not in the photo).
- If you are self-isolating you simply need to put a signed note on your door to tell the driver where to leave your parcel.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or on 01324 811 501.